Cerebral Palsy is most common problem due to the neurological conditions that affects most in children like motor skills, movement of muscle tone and leads to sight, hearing and learning difficulties in speech, language problem.
Some of the disorders are intellectual disabilities, seizures, muscle contractures, eye muscle imbalance, abnormal gait, communication and sleep disorders, malnutrition, osteoporosis, anxiety and depression.
* Before or during birth or that damaged the fetal and brain
* when the brain gets damaged before 5 years reasons like; infection, maternal health problems, genetic disorder, mutations, fetal stroke, breech births, complicated labor and delivery or basically any other health issue may arise.
* Brain damage in infants causes injury, lead poisoning, bacterial meningitis and poor blood flow to the brain.
* Cerebral palsy may arise in pre -mature babies less than weight of 3.3 pounds
* Spastic Cerebral Palsy – It causes the damage of the brain and identified muscle stiffness and shock movements
* Dyskinetic/Athetoid Cerebral Palsy – he damage to the ‘basal ganglia’ region of the brain that is responsible for controlling balance and causes involuntary tremors and uncontrolled movements.
* Ataxic Cerebral Palsy – Damage to the cerebellum in patients with imbalance and depth perception problems.
* Mixed Cerebral Palsy – a mixed type of cerebral palsy it causes diseases like – Monoplegia, Paraplegia, Hemiplegia and Quadriplegia.
Many adults with cerebral palsy are able to live a life depends on the severity of the neurological conditionand get proper care for treatment and live healthy life. Cerebral Palsy the adult patient, as faced challenges like; premature aging, walking and swallowing disorders, post – impairment syndrome and mental health conditions.
Some of the common cerebral palsy symptoms are;
* Stiff or Floppy muscles
* Involuntary movements and tremors
* Lack of im balance
* difficulty in speech
* Delayed motor skill development
* SYMPTOMS OF CEREBRAL PALSY
A diagnosis test for cerebral palsy
* Mri ( Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
* CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
* EEG (Electroencephalogram)
* Cranial Ultrasound
The cerebral palsy treatment guidelines – early lifelong management
They need different type of specialists and therapist like Physiotherapists, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Pediatricians.
Cerebral palsy treatment in India has improved by leaps and bounds and specialized healthcare and well trained specialistsand independence of potential.
This therapy had known the patient improved with muscle stiffness, relieving pain and the mobility through exercises.
* update with the rubella vaccinations against diseases
* Take care of yourself and have nutritious diet to reduce the risk of any complications.
* Take early and care to reduce any health risk for prenatal.
* Be careful with child’s safety habits like car seats, helmets for bicycle riding and excercise.
THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR CEREBRAL PALSY
* a non progressive disorder.
* People with cerebral palsy are difficult to manage the severe seizures
* Its need physiotheraphy for improvement and benefit to the child.
* 2 out of 3 children can walk with or without mobility aids.
* 3 out of 4 are able to communicate with or without speech and hearing aids.
Drugcarts would understand the difficulties of patient with cerebral palsy and our highly experienced physiotherapist manage their motor improvement and performance
I am very satisfied by Physio Sudhir kumar efforts towards the treatment of my ankle & knee.He is a very good doctor & he comes for my treatment on the time asm requested by me. I am thankful for his good service.
Mukesh was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.
Rakesh was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.