IV infusion is a injection through which fluids, like – electrolyte solutions, medicinal drugs, etc are directly administered through the veins, by an infusion and consists of fluid glass or plastic vacuum bag/bottle, plastic tube or bottle to a catheter or needle.
There are three types of IV infusion therapy – IV Push, IV piggyback and Continuous Infusion
* IV push or Bolus A syringe is inserted into your catheter to fastely it send a medication into your blood
* Secondary IV or IV Piggyback the administration of medicine together with the IV solution with IV insertion.
* Continuous infusion the administration of medicine together with the IV solution with IV insertion.
Its an invasive procedure where a IV catheter is inserted into a peripheral vein, place with a sterile dressing to prevent accidental dislocation of the catheter or needle.
* when patient cant take oraly can give fluids orally
* The medication include chemotherapy and anaesthetics, about 40% of drugs are given intravenously.
* Administration to post operative patients
* When the patient is waiting for blood transfusionon that time opening the veins
* When the patient is losing l fluid like in vomiting or diarrhea should maintain electrolyte balance,
* Patients with dehydration are also administered IV
IV infusion is a medical procedure would need the nurse assitance for a safe IV at home.Nurses provide a quality medical care, with an experienced doctors and nurses.
Experienced nurses safely administer IV antibiotics and prevent the risk of potential complications at home through drugcarts Don’t be stress just call and we will offer quality services for IV at home.
It eliminates traveling hazards and exertions. IV Infusion Care For all Age Groups at home.
When need IV infusion simply contact us and caring nurses would be visiting you at your home .
I am very satisfied by Physio Sudhir kumar efforts towards the treatment of my ankle & knee.He is a very good doctor & he comes for my treatment on the time asm requested by me. I am thankful for his good service.
Mukesh was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.
Rakesh was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.