1) DEFINITION CLAUSE :
i. Personal information/ data: “Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
ii. Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to :
• financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
• physical, physiological and mental health condition;
• sexual orientation;
• medical records and history;
• biometric information;
• information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
• visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
• call data records.
iii. Website : Website here refers to http://drugcarts.com/
iv. Mobile application : It refer to the mobile based application of the company: Drugcarts
2) GENERAL CLAUSE :
Drugcarts is an online platform designed to cater the health needs of the people. Healthcare is one of the basic needs of the people and we provide the customers with an integrated platform and intend to make the healthcare services hassle free.
We aim to provide the customers a platform where they can order and get their medicines delivered at home by connecting the customers to licensed pharmacies. Customers can now avoid booking appointments, wait for hours for consultation as they can now consult the qualified practitioners at their own ease. Along with these, we also provide other medical and nursing related services as given and available on our website and listed below:
1. Providing nursing care attendants.
2. Physiotherapy and Stroke Rehabilitation.
3. Post-surgical and Elder Care services.
4. Maternity care and nursing home services.
5. Orthopaedic care.
6. Diabetes care.
7. Speech therapy.
8. Counselling, fitness, yoga and meditation, dietician and nutritionist services.
9. Sanitization and disinfectant services.
11. Cancer and Palliative care services.
12. Sale of medical equipment’s
13. Covid-protection care
14. Spa-salon wellness
15. Cupping therapy
16. Other special care services as given in the website.
3) APPLICABILITY OF POLICY :
The inclusion or exclusion does not imply any endorsement by Drugcarts of the website, the website's provider, or the information on the website. If you decide to visit a third party website linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Drugcarts encourages the User to read the privacy policies of that website.
5) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND STORE
i. WHAT DO WE COLLECT
Drugcarts collects and stores data of the users as well as visitors of the website only to an extent required providing services to its users. In order to avail full service experience from our website, users are required to create an account or subscribe to our website for which we collect following information as given below:
• Name, age and address of the user
• Email-id and other contact details
• Payment related information ( UPI, Net-banking, Cards, Wallets)
• Password to access the account
• Medical details
• Photocopy of lab reports or other documents, in case of online consultation or lab services
• Valid financial accounts details
• Id proof- Aadhar details, PAN Details etc
• If you an existing customer then updated information if any modifications done.
• Any other information required to provide you services listed on our website.
ii. HOW DO WE COLLECT:
The information is collected by the website in three ways:
• When the user registers on the website voluntarily, the user will be asked to enter certain personal information on the registration portal. Drugcarts does not collect personal information by any other mode apart from what is entered by the user.
• The information shall also be collected by Drugcarts when the user visits or browses through the website. The software automatically connects to the device- computer, laptop or mobile of the user to analyse the search history or other information including but not limiting to IP address, time zone, Plug-in devices etc with the help of communication protocol settings.
iii. WHY DO WE COLLECT
• Registration of the new user.
• Placing and processing the order placed on the website or mobile application.
• Billing and payment purposes.
• To provide technical support to the users.
• To give users customised website based on their search history.
• For better browsing experience.
• Improvement of performance of the website, service provided and functionality associated with the website.
• To help the users get subscription advantages and access to offers and discounts beforehand.
• To resolve discrepancies, conflicts and grievances of the users in time bound manner.
• To conduct surveys for R&D purposes.
• Verification of the users, and/ or,
• Verification of the users, and/ or,
iv. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION:
• To our aggregators and sellers appointed by Drugcarts for the purpose of completing the services required by the users, on behalf of the Drugcarts, under the contract.
• To any governmental organisations, banks or financial institutions as and when required by Law, time being in force
a) To protect or defend the name and reputation of the Drugcarts;
b) To minimise or protect against fraud and credit risk
c) For verification of identity, to facilitate ease of enquiry and investigation.
d) Or any other purposes deemed to necessary to protect the rights and title of the Drugcarts.
v. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The information collected by Drugcarts is accessible by the employees of Drugcarts on a need-to-know basis only and for carrying out services required by the users.
6) HOW DO WE STORE INFORMATION:
All the information is collected and stored by the Drugcarts in electronic format on all its equipments and employees’ equipments and such information shall be converted into physical format as and when required.
7) CONFIDENTIALITY WE MAINTAIN
ii. The website will not be responsible for authentication of personal information given by the users on the website or to any person acting on behalf of Drugcarts.
iii. It is solely the duty of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the user name and password generated by the user at the time of registration and the Drugcarts will not be responsible for loss of confidentiality. The users are obligated to store the user name and password for all future connections. The users shall immediately notify, contact or mail Drugcarts at- firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorised use of the user’s account.
iv. Drugcarts takes no liability for the loss suffered by the user due to unauthorised use of the information.
v. If at any point of time, Drugcarts suspects or believes that the information provided by the user is inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or becomes untrue, Drugcarts reserves the right to cancel or discontinue the services with no refund policy.
vi. The website may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.
8) LINK TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE
i. All the third-party links, advertisements, or websites available of Drugcarts websites are owned and managed by third-party and Drugcarts has no control or managerial powers over the content displayed by the third-party links.
Drugcarts collects cookies to provide better browsing experience to the users of the website. Cookies are small data files present in your system’s hardware or device files which helps us track the information you have been browsing or information relating to your search history of your personal device. This allows us to customise our website according to your interests, which will enable us to deliver a more personalised service to our customers. You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Please be aware that by declining cookies you may be unable to use our website to its fullest capability.
10) RETENTION OF INFORMATION
i. All the information is collected and stored by the Drugcarts in electronic format on all its equipments and employees’ equipments and such information shall be converted into physical format as and when required but in all cases utmost confidentiality shall be maintained and unauthorised used shall be prohibited.
ii. Drugcarts retains the information collected from the user at the time of using the website, subscribing to the website, booking appointments, availing lab services, any other services availed by the user from the Drugcarts even after cancellation of the account till the time required to process all the formalities.
iii. Once all the formalities are completed, the collected information is discarded from the system and all the data files pertaining to the users are deleted from the server.
iv. As the website is also engaged in providing services in relation to pharmaceutical products and access to information related to it, Drugcarts, may therefore, retain and submit the stored information of all such relevant users.
11) RIGHTS OF USERS IN RELATION TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
i. Any information in relation to personal data or sensitive personal data provided by the user to Drugcarts is purely voluntary and no coercion is exercised on the user to provide the information.
iii. To err is human, in case any user requires modifying, updating or changing any of the personal information voluntarily given by them; they can modify them by writing an email at email@example.com and communicate the updates to be made in their information. It is however brought to the notice of the users that, Drugcarts reserves the right to store the original information given by the user at the time of accessing the website for future references.
iv. If you are a casual visitor, landed of the website while browsing the content and do not wish to provide any personal information to us, we advise you to enable the “clear cookie” function on your browser settings and as soon as you exit the website, you can use the function to ensure deletion or clearing of the information collected by Drugcarts. We do not take any guarantee for any information for all the visitors of the website.
v. If the users have inadvertently given any information before reading this policy and wish to withdraw, delete or cancel their account at Drugcarts, they can exercise their right by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellation of the user account.
12) SECURITY PRACTICE AND PROCEDURES
Drugcarts maintains reasonable security practices and procedures in relation to collection, storage and dissemination the information collected while using the website. All necessary practices to include, technical, operational and physical security measures are undertaken to protect and preserve the information collected from loss, misuse, third-party breach and unauthorised disclosure.
14) DISPUTE RESOLUTION MECHANISM
If case of any disputes arising out of breach of this policy or any other terms and conditions available at http://drugcarts.com/terms-and-conditions , the complaint shall be resolved by Arbitration Mechanism as per Section 34 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 having its seating only at Mumbai where the arbitrator shall be appointed by the Company or as per the direction of the Court.
15) GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL:
All complaints shall be sent by the complainant either by mail at- email@example.com or via postal services at our registered office address. Drugcarts addresses all discrepancies and grievances expeditiously and in time bound manner.
16) CONTACT INFORMATION:
If you have any queries or issues with our privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org