A wound is an injury due to the skin , a cut, scrapes and punctures or a heavy blow. Pathologically, a wound is a sharp injury to the dermis layer of the skin or the injury caused due to accidents inside or outside the home, it may be surgical incisions, catheters to go inside the body
Wounds are classified into of two types – open and closed wounds.
* Incision : a sharp cut by an object like knife, razor or glass splinters.
* Lacerations : a tear of the skin or flesh results in a jagged and irregular wound.
* Abrasions : A wound on the epidermis layer caused by sliding fall.
* Avulsions : an injury in which a body structure is damaged by trauma,
* Puncture : an object punctures the skin like nails or splinters.
* Penetration : a wound made by an object that goes through a body part.
* Gunshot wounds : caused by bullets.
CLOSED WOUND :
Closed wounds are as dangerous as open wounds. There are two types of closed wound namely;
* Hematomas (Blood tumor) : an injury caused by a blood vessel, clotting of bloog under the skin.
* Crush injury : an extreme force applied on the skin long period of time.
open wound treatment doesn’t require a doctor’s attention at home we need to clean the wound, then apply sterile dressing or bandage to help it heal.
When you need a doctor? if the wound is caused by a serious accident bleedind does not stop for this type of wound treatment involves many procedures from closing the open wound with skin glue, sutures and stitches to tetanus booster shots and pain medication etc.
WOUND INFECTION :
Wound infection is caused due to the infestation of bacteria immediately require medical attention. The treatment following preventive measures;
* Preventive antibiotics : the first step is killing bacteria cells.
* Use of slow releasing antiseptics : Application slow releasing antiseptics like sulphadizaine solution; it destroys broad spectrum bacteria.
* Nurse care to the skin with removing of foreign materials and dressing.
* Use of medicated bandages and applied force for wound infection
* Treatment of wound Infection and swelling.
* Minimize the blood flow and oxygen for quick healing
Many types of wounds had healing property must keep a attention and care . the type of wound care a doctor
* Hydrocolloid Dressings : The wound care dressings is mainly due to burn injuries, pressure ulcers and venous ulcers.
* Hydrogel Dressings : Hydrogel dressings are used for the infected wounds with little secretion.
* Alginate Dressings : Alginate is used to heal wounds
* Collagen Dressings : Its used to treat large wounds, injury to skin and kill at specific sites.
* Negative Pressure Wound Dressings : the technique involves of vacuum dressing to drain out of fluid and to simulate the flow of blood.
* Wraps to decrease lower leg swelling : a bandage is tightly wrapped around the lower leg to increase blood circulation and reduce the swelling
* Debridement : Debridement of a wound is the removal of any foreign object or dead skin from the wound.
Every one of us suffers wound some time in our life. So that proper wound dressing and wound care cures the healing of the wound.
In such circumstances, the nursing caring for wound dressing helps to a boon for quick relief. They are many expert wound care nursing to take care at your doorstep.our trained and experienced nurses for wound dressing are skilled in taking care when you suffer from pressure sores, injuries, bruises, infected wounds at home after surgery.
Nursing service for wound care through Drugcarts at your doorstep, our skilled nurses would visit you at your home for wound dressing and care you need not travel to clinic or hospital. Our wound care nurses would clean, dress the patient’s wounds, take care of patient to prevent the risk of any complications, such as infections.
* Educates You & Your Family Members About Wound Care by nursing home service
* Wound Care Promotes Healing by nurse at your home
* Regular Wound Care At-Home Prevents Complications
* Nurses will take care wound dressing for quick healing
* preventing the risk of complications.
I am very satisfied by Physio Sudhir kumar efforts towards the treatment of my ankle & knee.He is a very good doctor & he comes for my treatment on the time asm requested by me. I am thankful for his good service.
Mukesh was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.
Rakesh was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.